Merk SP: ex-RD10 . ST2BLE
Km-stand: 24k.17k

Daglicht
Daglicht
20191007_171148.jpg (3.71 MiB) 4388 keer bekeken
Flits
Flits
20191007_171025.jpg (3.8 MiB) 4383 keer bekeken
De kap is dus licht metallic, maar geen echt fluorescerend effect als je het vergelijkt met de extra stickers die ik op mijn helm heb.

Maar extra zichtbaarheid is er uiteraard wel!
ST2 "Blauwe Geschelpte" - Thule Shield Pannier L v2- Lazer Urbanize NTA MIPS
James
Rookie
Rookie

Hi guys :)
I'm almost decided to bu the lazer anverz for my ebike.
I have just one concern.
Both in the official website https://www.lazersport.com/en/adult-hel ... z-nta-mips and hollandbikeshop.com they states that a led light is included in the back part of the helmet. Can you confirm it?
Another question...I saw on the web one version with ear pads. Is it an older model?
Thanks for the help! :D

Ps. Actually I like the Giro Bexley and Camden too. But about the first one I don't like the fact that the eye shield is not completely transparent/clear since I drive mostly at night time during the fall/winter (I live in Norway...). About the second I'm not super convinced about the light battery. I have been reading that is lasts just 2 hours...
Stromeur
Admin | Forum Supporter
Admin | Forum Supporter
Netherlands
Merk SP: Stromer ST3 PINION SE

James schreef: 09 okt 2019, 21:38 Both in the official website https://www.lazersport.com/en/adult-hel ... z-nta-mips and hollandbikeshop.com they states that a led light is included in the back part of the helmet. Can you confirm it?
The first batches did not have the rear light (mine dates from May 2018 and doesn't, I was one of the first persons to buy this helmet), but later versions do.
James schreef: 09 okt 2019, 21:38 Another question...I saw on the web one version with ear pads. Is it an older model?
This is the older, non-NTA-8776 version. I checked this with product owner Shimano last year: they had to give up on the ear pads in order to get the NTA-8776 approval.

One of our forum members did manage to buy the earpads separately and mounted them on his NTA-8776 helmet, so they do fit if you want them:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=360&hilit=lazer+oor ... 120#p27308
Stromer ST1 X 2017 - Stromer ST2 S 2018 - Klever X ALPHA 45 2021 - Stromer ST3 PINON 2023
Daniel1975
Veteraan
Veteraan

Ik zie dat hij op veel webshops is uitverkocht of alleen S.
Komt er een andere aan ofzo?
Stromeur
Admin | Forum Supporter
Admin | Forum Supporter
Netherlands

Als we dat elke keer als de Stromers weer eens op zijn zouden denken :mrgreen:

Lijkt me stug dat er een nieuwe komt. Ze zijn de opties (kleur helm, kleur kap, type vizier) net aan het uitbreiden.
Stromer ST1 X 2017 - Stromer ST2 S 2018 - Klever X ALPHA 45 2021 - Stromer ST3 PINON 2023
Daniel1975
Veteraan
Veteraan

Bij de bekende duitse shops niet of nauwelijks te krijgen. Ben ik niet gewend :bn:
Beetje verder zoeken dus.
James
Rookie
Rookie

Stromeur schreef: 09 okt 2019, 21:59
James schreef: 09 okt 2019, 21:38 Both in the official website https://www.lazersport.com/en/adult-hel ... z-nta-mips and hollandbikeshop.com they states that a led light is included in the back part of the helmet. Can you confirm it?
The first batches did not have the rear light (mine dates from May 2018 and doesn't, I was one of the first persons to buy this helmet), but later versions do.
James schreef: 09 okt 2019, 21:38 Another question...I saw on the web one version with ear pads. Is it an older model?
This is the older, non-NTA-8776 version. I checked this with product owner Shimano last year: they had to give up on the ear pads in order to get the NTA-8776 approval.

One of our forum members did manage to buy the earpads separately and mounted them on his NTA-8776 helmet, so they do fit if you want them:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=360&hilit=lazer+oor ... 120#p27308
Thank you so much for your reply!
Do you know something more about the light?
Is it a rechargeable one, if so does it last more than a couple of hours?
Just one curiosity, I saw that the GIro Camden weighs almost the double of this Lazer...
Is it something directly proportional to the schock absorption in your opinion? Thanks again!
Stromeur
Admin | Forum Supporter
Admin | Forum Supporter
Netherlands

James schreef: 09 okt 2019, 23:13 Do you know something more about the light?
I don't know, because my Lazer Anverz doesn't have the light. You may want to ask Shimano, or wait until somebody who does have the helmet with light comes by in this topic.
James schreef: 09 okt 2019, 23:13 Just one curiosity, I saw that the GIro Camden weighs almost the double of this Lazer...
Is it something directly proportional to the schock absorption in your opinion? Thanks again!
That's hard to judge. The weight difference will be caused by the fact that the Giro Camden has a closed shell and the Lazer Anverz has not (so simply less material). They both have MIPS and they are both NTA-8776 approved, which means that they are officially suitable for use on 45km/u e-bikes. So on paper, they both sound fine to me.
RHJ
Expert
Expert
Netherlands
Merk SP: Stromer ST5

I use a Lazer Anverz MIPS with the little LED light.
The LED uses small battery wich you replace once it losts its power.
Don't know yet how many hours it will run but I suppose I will last quite long and the small battery is cheap.
Well be carefull to dispose it in the right way for environment protection :oops:
+STROMER- ST5
James
Rookie
Rookie

Stromeur schreef: 09 okt 2019, 23:27
I don't know, because my Lazer Anverz doesn't have the light. You may want to ask Shimano, or wait until somebody who does have the helmet with light comes by in this topic.
James schreef: 09 okt 2019, 23:13 Just one curiosity, I saw that the GIro Camden weighs almost the double of this Lazer...
That's hard to judge. The weight difference will be caused by the fact that the Giro Camden has a closed shell and the Lazer Anverz has not (so simply less material). They both have MIPS and they are both NTA-8776 approved, which means that they are officially suitable for use on 45km/u e-bikes. So on paper, they both sound fine to me.
Thanks! I guess this is the helmet that suits me better. Sturdy but not extremely heavy.
Plaats reactie