Stromer st1 2015 522w

luciopro
Rookie
Rookie
Italy

Thanks you for the advice.
Before to buy it , I need to understand if the bike meets my needs, and the only way is to find a dealer who leaves me the stromer for a couple of days.
This is not easy because stromer is not very common in Italy ... we hope to find it.

Thank you
Rikkus
Runner-up
Runner-up
Netherlands

Hi Luciano,

I have the former model ST1 and about the same distance as you but i have the lager 620 battery and it is the 25km/h model. The bicycle is almost 2 years old with now 19000km on the meter, I bought it new. Battery is still 100% and I can make the daily distance easily in mode 2 and when I come home, I have, depending on the wind, between 10 and 20% remaining power. In mode 1 I do 80km without any problem.

In my honest opinion the 'old' ST1 is a very good Stromer, no software problems like the new ones or other models with the OMNI module and also easy to maintain yourselves. What you have to do is check the status of the battery via the control unit on the handlebars when it is fully charged. If it doesn't say 100% i wouldn't do it, or consider a new battery but then the blue 620w version. I have 3 other colleagues with old ST1's and we're all content. One more thing, my stromer is the youngest of the 4 and I have other brakes/ gears than the others. Mine is 9 speed Shimano SDR and Tektro Dorado brakes.
ST1 MO33
Plaats reactie